- [Sports Illustrated] - Alex Smith Healed Enough to Walk Awayby Greg Bishop on April 22, 2021 at 1:29 pm
A miraculous comeback, the team he believes didn’t want him, the two that still do, and the decision to end a career unlike any other.
- [USA Today: Rams Wire] - Cam Akers seems to be considering a switch to No. 3 jerseyby Cameron DaSilva on April 22, 2021 at 12:49 pm
Cam Akers has worn No. 3 since high school and he seems to be considering a switch thanks to a new rule.
- [USA Today: Rams Wire] - Watch: John Wolford is in Colombia doing altitude training on a soccer fieldby Cameron DaSilva on April 22, 2021 at 12:49 pm
John Wolford is training in Medellin, Colombia, which is nearly a mile above sea level.
- [Los Angeles Times] - Beyond starters, Rams are very thin on the defensive line ahead of the NFL draftby Gary Klein on April 22, 2021 at 12:15 pm
The Rams are without some key defensive line contributors from last season and don't have much depth beyond the starters, so the team will be mining the draft for help.
- [Fansided: Ramblin' Fan] - Will the NFL’s new anti-taunting stance hurt the LA Rams?by Bret Stuter on April 22, 2021 at 5:13 am
Look out, LA Rams. It seems that the NFL will once more take a harder stance towards the enforcement of the anti-taunting rules in the 2021 NFL season. So ...
- [Fansided: Ramblin' Fan] - LA Rams know how to develop players into top NFL performersby Bret Stuter on April 22, 2021 at 4:22 am
There are a lot of qualities about the LA Rams team that are not getting enough discussion right now. And for the life of me, I have no idea why. First a...
- [Fansided: Ramblin' Fan] - CB has gone from LA Rams strength to needby Bret Stuter on April 22, 2021 at 2:04 am
In 2020, the LA Rams defensive secondary was a pretty crowded and talented spot for the team. While the Rams needed safeties, the depth of the cornerback p...
- [SB Nation: Turf Show Times] - Rams rank 30th in draft capital but these fake numbers are overratedby Kenneth Arthur on April 22, 2021 at 1:45 am
Not the Rams it doesn’t ... and they may be proven right
- [LA Daily News] - Rams CB Darious Williams signs on for next seasonby Kevin Modesti on April 22, 2021 at 1:43 am
Keeping the team leader in interceptions was important after the departures of free agents John Johnson and Troy Hill.
- [NFL Trade Rumors] - NFC Notes: Cardinals, 49ers, Rams, Seahawksby Logan Ulrich on April 22, 2021 at 1:16 am
Cardinals Tony Pauline of ProFootballNetwork.com, citing sources, reports that the Cardinals will not select Alabama RB Najee Harris at No. 16 overall and instead "covet" Alabama CB Patrick Surtain, South Carolina CB Jaycee Horn, and
- [Fansided: Ramblin' Fan] - Darious Williams officially signs his one-year Qualifying Tender offerby Bret Stuter on April 22, 2021 at 1:07 am
The LA Rams wanted to be sure that they were able to re-sign restricted free-agent defensive back Darious Williams. Of course, the team had to sort through...
- [NBC Sports] - Buccaneers, Rams owners facing pressure to sell the Premier League teams - ProFootballTalkby Mike Florio on April 22, 2021 at 12:20 am
A pair of NFL owners are facing pressure to sell their soccer teams in the English Premier League, in the aftermath of the failed effort to start a soccer Super League. Via Sports Business Daily, fans in the UK want the Glazers (who own the...
- [Fansided: Ramblin' Fan] - LA Rams: Offense or defense with the 57th pick of the draft?by Joel Simons on April 22, 2021 at 12:14 am
Due to their playoff victory over the Seattle Seahawks in last year's Wildcard Round of the NFL Playoffs, coupled with the draft picks traded away to the J...
- [SB Nation: Turf Show Times] - NFL passes proposed rule change on jersey numbers and Rams will have some immediate requestsby Kenneth Arthur on April 21, 2021 at 11:49 pm
Jalen Ramsey and Robert Woods are looking to change things up
- [Sportsnaut] - Darious Williams signs Rams tender: 3 teams who should bidby Matt Fitzgerald on April 21, 2021 at 11:36 pm
Darious Williams signed his RFA tender with the Los Angeles Rams, but a few teams may be willing to give up a first-round pick for the star cornerback.