- Lakers Stunned by Warriors on Opening Nightby Gavin Carpenter on October 20, 2021 at 5:50 pm
The last time the Los Angeles Lakers played in front of a capacity crowd at STAPLES Center was March 10, 2020, where the home crowd saw the Purple and Gold lose 104-102 to the Brooklyn Nets.
- Following Your Dreams in LA, Why Not?by Nick Kioski on October 19, 2021 at 10:49 pm
Muralist Gustavo Zermeño Jr. approached the A Baseball Clubhouse and Comic Books shop owners Philip and Phyllis Knoll and asked if he could paint a mural of Russell Westbrook.
- Three Things to Know: Lakers vs. Warriors - 10/22/21by Mike Trudell on October 18, 2021 at 11:45 pm
The Lakers host Golden State in the Western-Conference-season-opening game, set to tip at 7 p.m. on TNT, with the pregame show on Spectrum SportsNet at 6 p.m.
- Lakers Awarded Avery Bradley on Waiver Claimby Nick Kioski on October 18, 2021 at 9:26 pm
The Lakers have been awarded guard Avery Bradley on a waiver claim
- Lakers Sign Jay Huff to Two-Way Contractby Nick Kioski on October 18, 2021 at 6:03 pm
The Lakers have signed Jay Huff to a two-way contract.
- Lakers Make Training Camp Cutsby Nick Kioski on October 15, 2021 at 7:00 pm
The Lakers have requested waivers on Joel Ayayi, Chaundee Brown Jr., Cameron Oliver and Trevelin Queen.
- Lakers Announce Official Sponsorship with Socios.comby Nick Kioski on October 15, 2021 at 5:39 pm
The Lakers fan-centered sponsorship with Socios.com will create opportunities for fans to engage in more opportunities through social-focused interactions.
- Lakers Finish Winless to Close Preseasonby Nick Kioski on October 15, 2021 at 5:34 pm
Lakers close the preseason with a 116-112 defeat to the Sacramento Kings Wednesday night.
- Three Things to Know: LAL at SAC, Preseason Game No. 6by Matthew Barrero on October 14, 2021 at 9:19 pm
The Lakers will complete their preseason play with a visit to Golden 1 Center as they take on the Sacramento Kings. Tipoff is scheduled for 7 p.m. on Spectrum SportsNet.
- Lakers Waive Mac McClungby Nick Kioski on October 14, 2021 at 1:30 am
The Lakers have requested waivers on guard Mac McClung.